Monday, May 24, 2010

My Holy (Future) sofa cover


Since im joining in patchwork and quilting club
I have so much passion in patchwork
And Im deep falling in love with these sofa grabbed from Decor8,
Helen the blogger just visited London, and these sofa taken from Squint, the eclectic shop & limited furniture.
Im speechless to see these and imagine how the feeling to sit there with colorfull fabric pattern

So lovely! and planning to make this, but with small amount of color not those much
Bang Oji, dropped by to my house measure my sofa and calculate all the fabric needed
It will be a long long project since I have to looking and match one by one....


No comments:

Post a Comment

At Glance of Me

My photo
Mother of two cute beautiful girls, partner of my lovely hubby- Cello. Halftime working mum and finally found her passion in anything beautiful things such us decorating,home designing, fashion, cooking and parenting. This blog contains my inspirations, ideas and thought to become better person to my holly lovely family!