Thursday, May 20, 2010

For My Lovely Girls



Since Lunari turn 3,5 years old this June, we're start to enroll her to school
Yes, one of my girls already grew up
Me and my Cello realized that she need her own privacy now
So, planning her bedroom is kind of exciting
Due to tight budget, first step is prepare sharing twin bed
The room was already painted with pink, as well as curtain
For cute nice little thing, found this sweet patchwork pouff through Takatomo

Hohoho...since i'm taking patchwork & quilting class, i will ask my patchwork teacher, Mbak Ria to assist me on this project, hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Glance of Me

My photo
Mother of two cute beautiful girls, partner of my lovely hubby- Cello. Halftime working mum and finally found her passion in anything beautiful things such us decorating,home designing, fashion, cooking and parenting. This blog contains my inspirations, ideas and thought to become better person to my holly lovely family!