Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So In Love With Paisley


Now, im working with Amesh from Dreamesh Living to order some paisley pouff
Planning to put them in our reception area
And you know what?
Amesh has some paisley pattern fabric that i love so much
I don't know why i'm so in love with all paisley pattern
I have read about paisley pattern history sometimes through designsponge
Its so amazing to know paisley had a long journey actuall, from Andalusia then spread to world
And I adore Paisley pattern from liberty liberty london ... They're awesome!


How about you? Do you love paisley pattern as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Glance of Me

My photo
Mother of two cute beautiful girls, partner of my lovely hubby- Cello. Halftime working mum and finally found her passion in anything beautiful things such us decorating,home designing, fashion, cooking and parenting. This blog contains my inspirations, ideas and thought to become better person to my holly lovely family!