Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Something nice for my future kitchen

Gosh! love...love... love this fifties style, mint coloured, painted kitchen rack.

The rack features 2 shelves, 2 drawers and 9 handy hooks and has been hand painted with pretty fuchsia flower. I will keep the dimension, just in case i will make this one later for my future kitchen

Size: 46cm (H) x 79cm (W) x 13cm (D)
Taken from Graham and Green , it cost almost 120 pounsterling!
Yeach..yeach..yeach...think harder...make this as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Glance of Me

My photo
Mother of two cute beautiful girls, partner of my lovely hubby- Cello. Halftime working mum and finally found her passion in anything beautiful things such us decorating,home designing, fashion, cooking and parenting. This blog contains my inspirations, ideas and thought to become better person to my holly lovely family!