Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally! I will have a family ilustration



Meet Lidia Dulam , one of talented illustrator that i have ever meet...here in webworld
Most of her drawing its fabulous
Very colorful, eye catchy and I love her style and taste...
So, after a long conversation (coz we are very bz girls) finally i order my family illustration
In the upcoming family illustration there will be me, hubby and my adorable girls; Lunari and Hikari
I'm letting Lidia to choose her own style to create ones, coz i believe she will gave her best
Ohhh Yay!! I can't wait for the result and choosing the best color frame to matching with our living room...Wait until my post the pic...

Courtesy by Lidia Dulam

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Glance of Me

My photo
Mother of two cute beautiful girls, partner of my lovely hubby- Cello. Halftime working mum and finally found her passion in anything beautiful things such us decorating,home designing, fashion, cooking and parenting. This blog contains my inspirations, ideas and thought to become better person to my holly lovely family!