Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just Beginning

This will be my first posting
I Hope i have a huge power to write about all my passion and my preferences in the future in this blog

Nowadays, i love so much in designing my home and trying to more focused on what i want

My mother and i will joining a quilting course somewhere next month
I have been thingking lately that i should improve my other skills despite just regular working at my office

I Love anything beautiful
I love designing something
I love crafting
I love cooking
I love flowers

So, with all that...
It should be something to leverage my capability
Hope this is just beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Glance of Me

My photo
Mother of two cute beautiful girls, partner of my lovely hubby- Cello. Halftime working mum and finally found her passion in anything beautiful things such us decorating,home designing, fashion, cooking and parenting. This blog contains my inspirations, ideas and thought to become better person to my holly lovely family!