Friday, March 26, 2010

I want this, I want that.....




Another lazy Friday morning, blogwalking time
Thinking lately about lots things, my empty foyer @home
Should adding some stools or custom ottoman
So, decor8 gave me such us inspiration....
Taken from woodstool this wood stools were grabbed my heart...and off course I Want This !!

It's very simpel things, i think i can bring this stool pic to somewhere in Kelapa dua and then order the crochet cover or maybe i should taking crochet class first ? Hhhmmm...



1 comment:

  1. mbak, koleksinya banyak banget! :D lucu2 lagi...mana jahitannya nih ?? ditunggu :)

    ReplyDelete

At Glance of Me

My photo
Mother of two cute beautiful girls, partner of my lovely hubby- Cello. Halftime working mum and finally found her passion in anything beautiful things such us decorating,home designing, fashion, cooking and parenting. This blog contains my inspirations, ideas and thought to become better person to my holly lovely family!