Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cute Triangle Banner


Since i'm doing lazy day @office,so blogwalking it has been such a very FUN
Thingking lately about preparing my daughter's bedroom and its decoration
Maybe this cute triangle banners from little birdie secret are become perfect ones. Thus, i can beg my mom to look around of her treasure fabrics, hehehe...


Ohh, they are so adorable...
Can't wait to sowan to Mbak Siti to grab cute fabrics
Before i get back home, i think i should list down my to do list :
  • Checking colour tone paint for living room
  • Repaint Lunari & Hikari's bedroom
  • Email Jane quilting checking my hanging wall quilt order
  • Call Jumadi to make my own design credenza and closet (and ask the price, hehehehe...)
  • Call Lik Taryo to prepare my father in law's Bima statue back home to Purworejo
  • Sambang to Mbak Siti, our beloved cute fabric vendor
  • Discuss with my little brother for customize yoyo floor lamp design (hooo....i'm so excited)
  • Waiting for my Yoyo maker arrived






No comments:

Post a Comment

At Glance of Me

My photo
Mother of two cute beautiful girls, partner of my lovely hubby- Cello. Halftime working mum and finally found her passion in anything beautiful things such us decorating,home designing, fashion, cooking and parenting. This blog contains my inspirations, ideas and thought to become better person to my holly lovely family!