Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Day School






Get back to blogging again....
and last Monday @July 12, Lunari was officially go to school !!
I was so excited, yeach after this, It will gonna a long...long journey....School World
So i passed my working schedule to accompany her into her new school
There was welcoming ceremony before playing into the class
Here was the pics
I'm so proud....one of my girls becoming "anak sekolahan" (school girl)
Oh God, time ran so fast....
Felt like i just breastfeeding her yesterday and now, she is turning into big girl!

I'm such a proud mom
Here's Lunari pics @two months and now












No comments:

Post a Comment

At Glance of Me

My photo
Mother of two cute beautiful girls, partner of my lovely hubby- Cello. Halftime working mum and finally found her passion in anything beautiful things such us decorating,home designing, fashion, cooking and parenting. This blog contains my inspirations, ideas and thought to become better person to my holly lovely family!