Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dig Your Personal Style


I love read about fashion trend so much
But, im not such a fashionable person
I'm quite happy knowing the latest happening trend
The shoes, the bag and of course the clothes
Me?
I'm love being simple, wearing what i like
Usual just like "other mother" did...(But not that kind of mother) hehehe
Wearing hijab since last year didn't change my style so much
I'm still wearing jeans and boy's shirt or loose tee


Nowadays, after blogwalking to many hijab fashion blog everywhere, i met some conclusion
1. Wearing hijab doesn't mean you out of date
2. You still can follow the trend or YOU become the trend....

And i keep digging my personal style...

Looking for the latest trend which also comfy to me self...
Like today, i stolen hijab style from Dian Pelangi....
She is young talented fashion designer for hijabers
I like her hijab style a LOTTT!
It's simple, beautiful and still cover up your hair and neck and yet CHIC!
It's me today with DP style...hehehehe...I feel very beautiful a whole day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

At Glance of Me

My photo
Mother of two cute beautiful girls, partner of my lovely hubby- Cello. Halftime working mum and finally found her passion in anything beautiful things such us decorating,home designing, fashion, cooking and parenting. This blog contains my inspirations, ideas and thought to become better person to my holly lovely family!