Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Monkey Jeans Bag from Cemprut





Did i told you that i love Yoyos so much and everything about monkey
Yes, the cute monkey ones, cartoon version...not the real monkey ones, hehe

So, she is here now
After waiting for about 7 years, the bag is already done...
Did i told 7 years???
Noooo, its just a joke, to describe how longgggggggg i waiting for this bag
Dita, from Cemprut really know my taste and I'm really appreciate her works

Its jeans tote bag, with monkey applique, fabrics yoyos and some colorful buttons on it
Green zipper for safety reasons

Now, i already have my mudik bag ! Happy!!

Picture taken from Cemprut

1 comment:

  1. haha....aku baru baca post nya.... 7 taoooon,hihi...

    oia new tjangklongnya @80.000,- lindy...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

At Glance of Me

My photo
Mother of two cute beautiful girls, partner of my lovely hubby- Cello. Halftime working mum and finally found her passion in anything beautiful things such us decorating,home designing, fashion, cooking and parenting. This blog contains my inspirations, ideas and thought to become better person to my holly lovely family!